By Natalie JosefOctober 12th 2012
It's been a while since we did something fun on a Monday and since this week seemed particularly long, I think it's time we all had a good laugh. Here are a few funny bumper stickers to get you started.
- If at first you don't succeed, why bother? Your honor student will take care of it.
- Where am I going? And why am I in a handbasket?
- My next car is a Bentley*. [* conditions apply]
- I am the English teacher about whom your mother warned you.
- People who think they know it all really annoy those of us who do.
- I read the Constitution for the articles.
- Lawyers have feelings too (allegedly).
- To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
- Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you weren't asleep.
- As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
- Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
- I break for … Oh crap, no brakes!
- 668 - Neighbor of the Best